Friday, March 25, 2016

Through out this Challenge

Within this challenge I was hoping to blog everyday.  This, obviously, has not happened.

In my last post, I mentioned I was going to start over and try this challenge again.  So far, I have not yet been able to complete my 30-day challenge for any consecutive days.  I will do my hair and make-up one day and then not do it the next couple of days.  This has been a constant routine through out this challenge for me.

Below I have posted some of the accomplished days that I took pictures on.  Some of the pictures include using temporary hair dyes and extensions.  






I have decided not to continue the challenge.  

This decision was made do to what I have learned throughout trying to complete the challenge itself.  I will go into details in my next post. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment