This post is the end of my assignment. :-)
As I have learned a lot throughout this challenge. I have also learned that I do not have the passion for blogging. I have learned that I don't even like to read blogs. LOL I tried to read and follow some other blogs that are on Blogger. I did this to get an idea of what I was intended to do. Most people use it asa journal, more or less.
As I have learned a lot throughout this challenge. I have also learned that I do not have the passion for blogging. I have learned that I don't even like to read blogs. LOL I tried to read and follow some other blogs that are on Blogger. I did this to get an idea of what I was intended to do. Most people use it asa journal, more or less.
In my previous posts I covered my 30-day challenge. Failing at it and trying it again. Learning more about myself as the challenge went on. Thinking at times... why are we doing this? what does this have to do with writing?
Well let me tell you!
My teacher is very creative. At the beginning of this class she explained how there are so many different medias out there and during her class we would be using some of those to do our writing. I can tell you, form this experience, I don't fully understand WHY we have so many medias to look at on a screen. What ever happened to the newspaper?? Reading a book for entertainment?? Why do we need them? But this is a different discussion entirely.
Throughout my time doing this blog, I found a video on creativity and school. This video is on how schools kill creativity. And I have to agree with it full heartedly. I was one of those kids in class that would draw on her work. Tests, notes, scratch paper, and basically anything I could. I did this up until I was in middle school. I wasn't allowed to draw on my tests or notes. No papers could be turn in for credit with 'marks' on them. I would be deducted points or the teacher wouldn't accept my work. I don't, to this day, understand why. Creativity is a gift that most people nowadays do not have.
My teacher is very creative. At the beginning of this class she explained how there are so many different medias out there and during her class we would be using some of those to do our writing. I can tell you, form this experience, I don't fully understand WHY we have so many medias to look at on a screen. What ever happened to the newspaper?? Reading a book for entertainment?? Why do we need them? But this is a different discussion entirely.
Throughout my time doing this blog, I found a video on creativity and school. This video is on how schools kill creativity. And I have to agree with it full heartedly. I was one of those kids in class that would draw on her work. Tests, notes, scratch paper, and basically anything I could. I did this up until I was in middle school. I wasn't allowed to draw on my tests or notes. No papers could be turn in for credit with 'marks' on them. I would be deducted points or the teacher wouldn't accept my work. I don't, to this day, understand why. Creativity is a gift that most people nowadays do not have.
Being a naturally creative person, I love that my teacher made our class do a blog on a 30-day challenge. I see it as unconventional but maybe her way of teaching will spread and there could be more creativity in the world.
I may not have successfully completed my challenge and I may not completely agree with the Blogger world, but I enjoyed this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment