Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 1 (Part 2)

I know this is late!

I am already off to a bad start with this Blog thing.  LOL

I got off work at 1:30am and I have to be back at work at 8:30am.  It takes me 40min to get home from work....  You do the math.  I am tired.  :-)


Make-up from Day1

I did my whole face.  I mixed my moisturizer with my foundation for a quicker application.  I did not really enjoy doing it this way.  Also!!! I did my eyebrows.  I do not normally do my eyebrows.  This was the first time! I think I did a decent job but I did not like them that much.  I don't think I will do them again.  :-)  For my eyeshadow I chose natural shades.  I was going for the 'everyday' look.  Lipstick is a nude color.


Hair from Day 1

I made a front 'bump' and put my hair into a high ponytail.  I add the purple bow to make it a little fun.  I actually like this style more so than my normal ponytail.  :-)

I took these pictures when I got home from work.  So, I do apologize for the terrible lighting.  It's the best I could get at 2am.

For this day, I felt rushed and doing my make-up and hair did not make me feel any different than any other day.  Maybe it is because I was rushed to do it.  Maybe it was because I was exhausted all day.  It could even be ( I know this is early to say this in the 30-day challenge) that doing my make-up and hair will not get me to my goals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment