So...
On February 22nd, I start my 30-day Make-up and Hair Challenge.
I am doing a 30-day Make-up and Hair challenge to hopefully achieve a better me!! I like how I look naturally. A better me is the me that is recovering from a couple years of depression. I was depressed for about two years and I have recovered for the most part. I am hoping that this challenge will give me that additional push to FULLY recover! In addition, my main goal to achieve this is to spend more time on myself. Taking the time away from everything and everyone to appreciate myself. I think spending time on myself will do that ever push!
I found templates to help me along.
One of them being easier to find than the other.
The 30-day hair challenge, I actually found a website for 30 hairstyles in 30 days. It has bun and braid challenges. Now, my hair is of medium length. I am not used to this length AT ALL!!!! I chopped off my long hair, layered, beautiful hair a couple of months ago. I did this due to wanting to get rid of all of my split-ends and to go grow it back out for my wedding. So doing my hair is most definitely going to be harder to keep up with than my make-up.
For the make-up, finding a template was hard... there are SO many out there. My go to website, of course, is Pinterest!! Ladies, I am sure you are aware of this website. It is amazing for to go information and ideas. As for finding a 30-day make-up challenge template.... THERE ARE SO MANY!!! So I am doing a couple of them.
If you have Pinterest. I have pinned the templates that I will be following onto my make-up and hair boards.
The 30-day hair challenge, I actually found a website for 30 hairstyles in 30 days. It has bun and braid challenges. Now, my hair is of medium length. I am not used to this length AT ALL!!!! I chopped off my long hair, layered, beautiful hair a couple of months ago. I did this due to wanting to get rid of all of my split-ends and to go grow it back out for my wedding. So doing my hair is most definitely going to be harder to keep up with than my make-up.
For the make-up, finding a template was hard... there are SO many out there. My go to website, of course, is Pinterest!! Ladies, I am sure you are aware of this website. It is amazing for to go information and ideas. As for finding a 30-day make-up challenge template.... THERE ARE SO MANY!!! So I am doing a couple of them.
If you have Pinterest. I have pinned the templates that I will be following onto my make-up and hair boards.
I am excited!
I have three days to prepare and get the supplies I am missing to do this challenge.
I do plan to post pictures for each day and HOPEFULLY the products I will be using to help me complete this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment